This section is for you if you are already receiving a pension from the Scheme. You could be an original member of the Scheme, or a spouse or dependant of a member who has died.
Your pension is a monthly income from the Scheme for the rest of your life.
Click the links to find out about:
- Payment dates – when we’ll pay you your pension each month
- Pension increases – how pensions can go up each year
- Advice slip – how much you’ll get this year
- End of year certificate (P60) – how much you got last year
- Money when you die – what your family could get
- Tax on your pension – how we work it out and where to get information